There’s no doubt that my favorite season in the sartorial calendar is summer. The cool crops, slinky silhouettes, exposed skin placed against a backdrop of a tropical climate is my version of wardrobe paradise. As the Northern hemisphere starts to plan out their holiday, why not get the gears started on all the packing essentials to boot? Here are my choice cuts listed below.
1. Marysia swimsuits, whether it’s scalloped, strapped or bowed
2. Coqui Coqui‘s perfume. My favorite scent is Coco, which brings me back to Tulum’s sandy beaches
3. Sunglasses, especially a set from Mykita or Super.
4. Statement sandals – the more unusual, the better.
5. A big floppy hat from my favorite milliner, Gigi Burris.
A weekend trolley that is easy on the eyes can’t hurt either, and my top choice is the luggage line Globe Trotter available at The Line Los Angeles.
Illustration by Sophie Morro.