One of my new year’s resolutions is to invest more in staple pieces that go to lengths when considering cost per wear. I’ve found that an overflowing wardrobe is nice in theory, but when I find myself in a rut and sifting through piles of one-time wear pieces, it’s those hard-earned investment pieces built with a wardrobe that can fit on a single rack that goes the distance. Here’s my take on a fail proof look built around basics.
2. Diptyque Perfume-My favorite perfume and candle maker, Diptyque has just the right amount of subtlety to their scents.
3. Acne Rita Moto Jacket-The denim paneling is such a refreshing take on the classic moto.
4. J Brand Denim 811-Nothing is better than jeans that get better with wear, and best thing about these J Brand’s is that they already come preloved.
5. Elin Kling x Marciano Belt-I’m trying to refrain from using the term “Perfect” too much, but this double wrap belt is just that.
6. Saint Laurent Patent Pumps-High shine patent pumps that always add a little extra something to an outfit.
7. Alexander Wang Pelican Bag-The perfect size to stow away a low maintenance weekender, or girls on the go that stuff a lap top, pair of walking flats, and all the electronic chargers in the world for daily use.
8. IPhone- An essential accessory on hand and also the most dangerous and frustrating thing to ever lose.